Super Prism Opaque Art Projector with 2 Lenses
The Super Prism™ Projector is a high-quality, tabletop opaque projector for the convenient projection of artwork, designs, patterns, prints, and line drawings to a vertical surface. The lens is reversible to achieve a wide projection range from 80% reduction up to 20 times enlargement in full color. Includes 500-Watts (2x-250 Watt bulbs) of photo quality lighting for a whiter and brighter image. The 7" x 7" (177.8 x 177.8 mm) top-loading area makes it easy to place photos, drawings, or books for projection. Magnetic door latches and a spring clip keep your original securely in place. Fan cooled and thermal overload circuit protection prevents originals from overheating. For added magnification, your Super Prism Projector includes the Super Prism Lens. This bonus lens enlarges originals from 3 to 20 times. This lens also offers a 3-element, color-corrected feature for sharper images and increased brightness. A dark room is required for maximum visibility.
- Includes a 3-element, 240mm, color correcting lens along with the standard Prism lens
- Top-loading 7 x 7 in (178 x 178 mm) glass-covered copy area with adjustable, magnetic, removable, hinged cover to keep artwork secure
- Enlarge images up to 20x or reduce images by 80%
- ETL listed, 7.5-foot long cord, Standard 120V grounded plug, Uses 2- 250 Watt photo bulbs ( included)
- Copy area (glass area for original) is 7"x7"